Overhead cranes and hoists are often an integral part to many production processes and assembly operations. The Yaplex team are here for your business for when things go wrong. We can offer maintenance and repair services for your overhead cranes, lifting equipment and lifting accessories.
We offer maintenance and crane repair services for the following types of machinery:
- John Smith
- Columbus McKinnon
We can also maintain all other makes / types of cranes and hoists.
How Does Our Repair Service Work?
Our dedicated service and maintenance team can provide you with on-site and off-site overhead crane repair, depending on the nature of the breakdown. You can either send the lifting equipment to us, or we can send one of our highly skilled, competent Crane Engineers on-site to get you back up and running. We cover the whole of the UK and even Europe when required.
Most breakdown visits follow a three-step process. Firstly, our highly trained engineers will inspect and diagnose the problem and raise an examination report. This will contain the details required to get your crane back up and running. We will then repair and restore your crane back to full working order. We will replace any required parts with spares as per the manufacture’s recommendations and instructions. Once the repairs are complete, our engineers will conduct dynamic tests and load tests (where required) and issue you with all the relevant paperwork.
Continuing to use Yaplex to regularly maintain your cranes is a good decision. This will improve the uptime and longevity of your lifting equipment whilst ensuring optimum operator safety.
Why Choose Yaplex for Overhead Crane Repairs?
Benefits of choosing Yaplex for your overhead crane maintenance:
- Professional, reliable and friendly service.
- We offer some of the best response times within the industry to ensure your crane is back up and running as soon as possible. We understand that the longer your lifting equipment is out of service, you are losing valuable production, costing you money.
- All Yaplex engineers are qualified time served engineers trained in both mechanical and electrical breakdowns. All our engineers carry powered access equipment licences for high level working.
- All breakdown and repair work is completed in a timely manor and our rates are very competitive. Once we have completed the initial inspection, all repair work will be quoted for if it cannot be completed during the same visit.
- Tailor made contracts with guaranteed response rates available for customers who rely on their lifting systems for key production processes.
Get in contact to find out more
To book an engineer visit or discuss your overhead crane repairs and requirements in further detail, get in contact with our friendly service team on 01246 860114.