If you are looking for a solution which will allow you to lift heavy loads without the risk of injury, a Pneumatic Manipulator is the ideal handling system for you. They operate using air pressure and allow operators to move loads weightlessly and with minimum effort. Due to the pneumatic balancer circuitry, they simply float up and down using gentle hand pressure. This manipulator can be column mounted or overhead mounted onto a tracking system.
• Reduce labour costs as these manipulators can carry loads that would require two or more workers to move.
• Reduces the risk of repetitive strain injuries (RSI), and musculoskeletal disorders (MSD), improving both health and safety in the workplace.
• This manipulator uses an auto weight pneumatic balancer which means varying weights can be lifted without the need to adjust settings.
• Allows for greater accuracy and access to hard to reach areas such as reaching into machines.
• Standard and special solutions available to lift weights of up to 1500kg.
Pneumatic Manipulators are great for lifting, tilting and rotating products. They are suitable for use in a wide range of different industries, including Automotive, Manufacturing, Construction, Aerospace and warehouses of all kinds. If you operate in any industry where lifting is required, you could benefit from one of our industrial manipulators.
All end effectors / tooling can be designed to suit the customers exact requirements and are designed to suit the application. Depending on the component to be lifted, our expert team can design bespoke pneumatic clamping systems, magnets, vacuum attachments and mechanical grippers.
For more information on our range of handling products, including our pneumatic balancers, and which would be the most beneficial for your needs, speak to one of our friendly team on 01246 860114.